Online Marketing Expert
Everbrent GmbHRemote 🌍Europe1M ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻Work Remotely anywhere in Europe
💼 Full Time / Permanent Contract (CDI)
💯 Top Company
📅 Start Asap !
🎓 University degree
🏅 Relevant work experience
🗣 Native French & Fluent in English (German is a plus)
💰 Attractive compensation package
✈️ Visit to headquarter every second month at company expenses
🚀 Growth Opportunities
🖥️ Macbook or Lenovo – you pick
Your heart beats for online marketing, e-commerce and incredible products? Come join the Everbrent family!
As we believe in the possibilities of working digital at full scale we are offering home-office-positions in our online-marketing team.
You love your home? Stay there! You have a city you always wanted to live in? Go there! A life near the beach, the countryside? Do it!
We are among Europe’s fastest growing E-Commerce companies. We develop and market our products under two brands. Our focus is on assortments in categories home & living (brand: Blumtal) and baby (brand: Laleni). Home textile is one of our major playing fields. Our sales channels are Amazon and other relevant e-commerce platforms.
Online Marketing Expert – amazon.fr
Work from “where you want” in Europe
- Manage our sales on amazon.fr and launch us on cdiscount and ebay.fr as part of our international Online Marketing Team
- Implement and maintain marketing campaigns on and off amazon.fr
- Translate our product listings from English or German into French
- Analyse the competition and optimise our pricing
- Ensure consistent compliance with the necessary KPIs on amazon.fr
- Respond to customer inquiries
Who you are
- You hold a university degree in marketing or a comparative field
- You have relevant work experience with online marketing campaigns on Amazon
- You embody a sense of self-responsibility, reliability and high-quality standards for your own work
- You have strong analytical skills and are proficient in MS-Excel
- Your mother tongue is French and you are fluent in English. Fluency in German is a plus but not mandatory
What you can expect
- We give you plenty of room for decision-making in a dynamic environment
- We make it your choice: work at our headquarter in Cologne or at home in any location in Europe. If you prefer permanent home office you will visit our headquarter every second month in order to stay connected with the team – at company expenses
- Macbook or Lenovo – you pick. You may use your office equipment for private matters, too
- Work-hard and have fun: expect various team events and activities!
- We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of a fair compensation, trustworthy working hours and reasonable holidays
Is this the next step for you? Send us your application including your availability via LinkedIn or to firstname.lastname@example.org
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing Everbrent team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!