Partner Sales Manager - BNX Region
DropBoxRemote 🇫🇷🇩🇪🇬🇧🇮🇪10d ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻Work Remotely anywhere in France, UK, Ireland and Germany
💼 Full Time / Permanent Contract (CDI)
💯 Top Company
🏅 Strong previous experience
🗣 Proficient in Dutch & English + French / German a plus
💰 Competitive package and benefits
🏥 Health Insurance
✈️ Travel 25%
🚀 Growth Opportunities
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
The Dropbox Growth & Emerging Channel Sales team is responsible for building an eco-system of appropriate and relevant Cloud-ready Partners and educating them to better understand the power Dropbox has to offer customer teams at scale.
Geographic coverage include the following countries across EMEA: Netherland, Belgium, Luxembourg. The role can also be based in any location.
The Channel team is a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, passionate about understanding what Partners and end-customers need to work better together. We are closely aligned with the Outbound Sales organisation to deliver an extended sales resource, capacity and partner revenue opportunity.
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will work closely with our preferred partners to build and lead partner relationships, specifically passionate about training, enablement and development of any other required capabilities to sell and support Dropbox Business.
You will be the partner’s key point of contact collaborating with other relevant teams across both the Dropbox and the partner community, ensuring the success of Dropbox for our customers. The role can be based in either UK, Germany, Netherlands or France.
- Drive significant business growth, identify key collaborators to establish relationships and credibility within those partner organisations, and help them realise the full potential of Dropbox Business.
- You will own, build, develop and craft the Partner plan for the designated region based upon the above analysis
- Work closely with account teams to develop joint pipeline.
- You will own the delivery of the BNX revenue quota. Specifically responsible for the revenue and goal achievement of the specific partners assigned.
- Establish positive relationships with the partners assigned
- Recruit/Onboard/Enable Enterprise business partners
- You will provide training, mentoring and support to our Dropbox business partners, help them better position, sell and promote Dropbox Business
- Ability to work towards business goals and comfortable with priorities developing as needed.
- Lead key programs and evaluate return on investment.
- Supporting Reseller certifications, Working with relevant supporting functions train and collaborate business partners to bring the best Dropbox experience to their end customers
- Own the engagement between the wider Dropbox teams with the partners community
- IT technology sales experience preferred.
- Experience or awareness of channel partnerships (SaaS background preferred)
- Preferred Experience within the Geographic coverage that include the following countries across EMEA: Netherland , Belgium, Luxembourg.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Self starter and extraordinary teammate
- Strong propensity to take initiative; thrive with change and ambiguity
- Proficient in English and Dutch preferably. French or German is a plus
- Travel 25%
- The role can be based in either UK, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands or France.
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing Dropbox team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!