JokoRemote 🌎Monde Entier17d ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻 Work Remotely Anywhere in the world / 100% remote policy
💼 Full Time / CDI
💯 Top Job / Start-Up
🎓 Gratuated from top engineering or business school or equivalent
🏅 At least 1 significant experience
🗣 Fluent in English
💰 Competitive Benefits and Salary
🖥️ The latest in Apple's equipment
🏝️ Yearly offsites / Retreats
🚀 Growth Opportunities
At Joko, they believe that excellence should be pursued everyday. They are looking for people who share their ambition and are willing to take on challenges and to seize opportunities.
They want people who are both talented and fun: determined to learn, setting the bar higher every day, but not taking themselves too seriously.
Good to know
Joko is located in awesome offices in the very heart of Paris (Châtelet).
- Open remote policy: you can work from wherever you want
- Team drinks every 2 weeks and yearly offsites
- The latest in Apple's equipment
- And a lot of fun!
We are looking for talented people who are willing to build the most amazing rewards experience for consumers while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Product Manager, you will be building features and improvements in order to bring value to users of the different Joko products. You will do so by taking into account all stakeholders' feedback, insights from data and intuition, and by working together with engineering, design and other teams in order to build a roadmap and deliver it with efficiency.
- Roadmap: By cooperating closely with the CEO, you will take part in defining the product vision and the associated roadmap. You will process and centralize all needs and feedback from stakeholders, be they internal (other teams) or external (users, partners, etc.) in order to prioritize developments.
- Communication: You will bring visibility to all stakeholders regarding what's coming next. You will ensure all teams are aligned around the roadmap and that developers have a clear understanding of why they are working on features.
- Features: Together with the Product Designer, you will take part in the discovery, prepare features specifications, help developers with the implementation, perform QA. You will have the final word before a feature can be released.
- Data: You will follow on a daily basis the different key performance indicators that reflect the state of the app's usage in order to iterate quickly and to identify new features.
- Process: You will be the owner of our product tools and processes, and you will continuously improve it on all stages of the feature lifecycle: idea, discovery, prioritization specification, design, implementation, QA, release.
- Experience: You have at least one significant experience in a product role.
- Analytical skills: You love solving complex problems and analyzing data.
- Efficiency: You are fond of productivity tools and able to deliver on time on projects with many stakeholders.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have talent for spotting flaws when there are.
- Product savvy: You are constantly looking at emerging product trends and always testing new mobile apps when they are released.
- Tech fluency: You are comfortable in a technical environment. You are always curious to understand how things work.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges, you welcome feedback and you are willing to get better everyday to reach excellence.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as we are expanding internationally soon.
- Education: You graduated from an engineering or business school (or equivalent).
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing Joko team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!