[Stage Télétravail] USER CARE EXPERT
JokoRemote 🇫🇷France2M ago
Quick Screen by Je Remote™
🗺👨💻Open to full Remote in France
🎓 Internship : 4 to 6 months
🗣 French & English
💡 At least one previous profesional experience
💰 Between 500€ and 1000€ / month
🚀 Growth Opportunity
📅 Starting Date : ASAP
Joko, they believe that excellence should be pursued everyday. They are looking for people who share their ambition and are willing to take on challenges and to seize opportunities.
They want people who are both talented and fun: determined to learn, setting the bar higher every day, but not taking themselves too seriously.
Good to know
Joko is located in awesome offices in the very heart of Paris (Châtelet).
- Open remote policy: you can work from wherever you want
- Team drinks every 2 weeks and yearly offsites
- The latest in Apple's equipment
- And a lot of fun!
At Joko, we care. From engineering, to product, sales and marketing, every member takes the time to respond to our users’ requests. Why should we all care? By responding to user feedbacks on a regular basis, each team ensures that Joko is as close as possible to our users’ expectations and delivers the best user experience ever.
Caring is part of our culture. It defines the way we work together, the way we talk to our users and the way we want to grow. If you share our vision, this job is for you.
We are looking for talented people who are willing to build the most amazing rewards experience for consumers while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As User Care Expert, you will be Joko ambassador to our users, and their voice inside Joko. You will report to the Head of User Care and you will contribute significantly in driving the company's success by making sure the users' requests are taking care of and growing a best-in-class user care service.
Your responsabilities? SPREAD THE LOVE
- You interact in writing with the users on a daily basis, and make sure they feel listened and happy
- You report precisely bugs encountered by our users so that our technical team can resolve them quickly
- You share each user's feature requests, or their feedbacks, to help the product team adjust the product roadmap
- You respond to all user’s requests and comments on social media
- You will regularly interact with our partners to solve users' requests as fast as possible
- You will help improve current processes
- You have already had a first professional experience
- Your empathy is (wait for it) legendary and you genuinely love to help others
- Writing in English and in French is effortless for you
- You know how to find the right words to fit to each and everyone
- You are a structured, rigorous person
- You are self-efficient, and you don’t mind getting your hands dirty
- Your patience defeats ours without a doubt
- You are eager to learn, and ready to commit to a fast growing startup
A first experience in customer service isn’t mandatory if you have the right mindset. Show us what you’ve got!
You should definitely contact us if
- You know Joko like the back of your hand
- Your ex-colleagues already regret your sense of humor and joyful state of mind
If you join us, we will
- Make sure that your learning curve is constantly growing so that it will meet both job expectations and your own long-term goals
- Help you to take control of major productivity and customer management tools
- Let you some time every month to work with other team members. It can either be by joining another team for punctual missions or joining squads composed by members from different team to work on transversal projects
- Allow you to work remotely whenever you need or wish to
- Make sure we have fun working together on the long run
- 30-min call for background check with one of the User Care Experts
- 45-min personality assessment call, with the Head of User Care and another User Care Expert
- 30-min call with the CEO, Xavier Starkloff
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing Joko team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!