Tech Recruiter - CDD/Freelance
HeetchRemote 🇫🇷France1M ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻Work Remotely anywhere in France
💼 CDD (9 Months) or Freelance
💯 Top Company
🏅 > 3 years
🗣 Fluency in French & English
💰 Competitive package
🏥 Medical care
✈️ Heetch credits + Travel budget (To travel to Paris HQ)
Is hiring in the tech world broken? Naaaahhh, we do think recruiters just have to change the way they consider doing the job.At Heetch, we're convinced that it's by being fully integrated to the Engineering team, pairing with them, understanding their job and their challenges that you will succeed as a Tech Recruiter.In the end, we believe that working through agile and collaborative methods will be the essential key to proactively source the best candidates.
This position is the replacement for our current Tech Recruiter during her maternity leave.
Whatever it takes, we'll follow our core principles:
• Collective responsibility 🤜🤛: we do believe bringing new people onboard is a shared responsibility that’s why every single one of us can bring his / her contribution and ensure our next colleagues are awesome thanks to a very participatory process.
• Always raise the bar 💪: when it comes to bringing on board new teammates, we keep standards high, always raise the bar and never compromise with values fit.
• Candidates care ❤️: we strive to give our candidates the best recruiting experience possible with on-time, constructive and honest feedback. Even though the process doesn't end with a positive answer, experience should always be positive.
We have lots of Engineering hiring exciting challenges and we definitely could use your help to sharpen the way we do recruitment across the company. You'll manage a scope of Tech and Product roles to fill (Product Managers, Backend, Mobile, Frontend developers, SRE...) with one single obsession: building world-class engineering and product teams.
What you will do:
• Partner with Key stakeholders (Product Managers, CPO, Engineering managers, CTO...) to understand our tech & product challenges and turn that knowledge into accurate and creative hiring strategy.
• 🚀Own an agile recruitment process to recruit the best candidates and provide them with a stellar recruiting experience.
• 🌐 Scout the web to build your talent pipeline using your best sourcing techniques
• 📊 Constantly measure efficiency, identify room for improvement and propose plans to do so.
• Help your teammates getting better at their job, coaching and training them
• Contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
• Endure your teammates' jokes (and preferably contribute to this madness yourself 🤪)
This list is not exhaustive right? We're a startup, you won't lack topics to get your teeth into.
We would love talking to you if:
• You have 3+ years of experience doing full cycle recruitment, with a focus on tech roles
• You had a "scale up" experience: you know what it takes to be in fast paced environment
• You don't consider recruitment as a simple entry door to HR
• You speak tech fluently, you understand what your candidates are saying, when you don't, you dive into blogposts and articles to get your "street cred" up to date.
• In sourcing you trust: you're a real sourcing advocate, you always save time to sharpen your sourcing skills. No way you do your job posting and praying! 🕵️♀️
• You're self-driven and you can shift your priorities quickly 🤹♂️• You speak both French 🇫🇷and English fluently 🇬🇧
• You use emojis extensively 🔥
Why would you join us?
•👌 teammates (💐🤥)
• Full remote job, flexible hours and ways of working
• Heetch credits
• A Spotify subscription
• Medical care
• Travel budget (visit our HQ in Paris anytime)
Process we will follow:
If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 4 steps:
• A video interview with the current Tech Recruiter
• A Take-Home Test
• An Interview with our CEO and CTO
• A Day on site (or remote) to meet your future teammates and stakeholders
🌈Heetch embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone 🌍 We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
For non-European citizens, a valid working visa for France is required to be eligible for the role.
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing Heetch team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!